Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Days 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15!

11 - Today we had a wonderful time with friends at Joel's 1st Birthday party, I teared up, because I am so blessed to have such beautiful, marvelous friends!

12 - I am thankful for family that love and adore my children, and invest time in them. It's easy to forget, that is this is often not the case in many homes.

13 - I am thankful musical theater and the talented people who participate! We had a wonderful time the night before watching Daron and the cast as The Plaza Theater in Cleburne preform ' Crazy for You'

14. I am thankful for people like Geoff and Renee at The Barry farm, who work hard to farm, as farming should be done and their commitment in making others aware of, and think about, what they are putting into their bodies and how they are interacting with God's creation.

15. Today, I am thankful that I have the opportunity to home school. I love that life, the world and our home is our class room, that dinner can be a lesson and I am the one that get's to experience my children exploring new things, concepts and cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment