Sunday, January 6, 2013

Project Life 365

I have never been the mom that remembers to run and record a first word, the date a tooth fell out. I don't have the patience for scrapbooking.

However, I love to take pictures. I also like to think a lot.  My thoughts get lost and forgotten in the everyday.

So this year, I decided to participate in Project Life 365. A photo a day for a year. That's not a hard challenge for me to actually take a photo. What I am attempting to do though, is share the thoughts that go along with that photo and that day.

A diary so to speak ...  I hope it's something I can print & bind for memories sake, so that my children can reflect on it when they were older, and perhaps get to know their mommy a little more.

You can follow the journey here ...

www.thephilosopherbride365.blogspot.com

http://projectlife365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment