Saturday, December 4, 2010

Daybook! (Haven't done one of these for a long time!)

Outside my window... A not cold enough to be winter, gray day with a gentle southern breeze

I am thinking... about little Joel. I have been worried about him. Hopefully we'll get him to see the doc soon but in the meanwhile, I'm gearing up to begin the Sears Elimination Diet again, as I did with Rachel, who turned out to be lactose intolerant. I hope it is just an intolerance/allergy that can easily be eliminated from my diet.


I am thankful for... The family 'date' night we had last night. Thai pineapple curry, Pearland Festival and home for hot chocolate!


From the kitchen... For the first time I have really gotten into Christmas baking! Pumpkin pies, gingerbread, snickerdoodles! It's more fun with little girls to bake with and help eat the spoils!

I am wearing... My PJ's, it's a lazy saturday morning. I've had my busiest week since Joel was born and Josh decided I needed to rest, I'm not arguing!

I am creating... Christmas decorations of all kinds! Josh came home with a 6 1/2 foot tree, we've never had one bigger than 4ft before and so didn't have nearly enough decorations.

I am going... to iMMERGENT and am looking forward to seeing everyone!

I am reading... a few things, The imitation of Christ, Psalms, Joshua

I am hoping... That Josh get's a start date for his new job soon

I am hearing... Daddy reading to his little girls and Joel guzzling mommy's milk.

Around the house... I plan to finish organising closets and rearrange the girls room.

One of my favorite things... being productive! I am ready for productivity, creativity and order after several months of transition and change.

I am praying... For so many SLAVES here in America. Also for the homeless, hurting, hungry, ill and lonely.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Story times at Pearland Library, Playdate @ Adair Park! We are 'new friend' searching for Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment