Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daybook!

Outside my window...
Dark gray clouds... its been a rainy, humid and dark week weather wise. We've had some fun 'rainy days'. A rare treat!

I am thinking... the date my husband and I are going on this afternoon! I am so excited.

I am thankful for...God's amazing provision and love for us. He cares about the details of our lives and blesses us so greatly!

From the kitchen... we ate ham sandwiches for lunch!

I am wearing... my pajamas still! Why dress to clean and play?

I am creating... decorations for Rachel's birthday party. We're going to get some poster board and have some fun with markers!

I am going... to have a wonderful week with my husband home! Looking forward to family time, growing closer to each other and the Lord.

I am reading... I just finished Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, this morning I was skimming through 'Raising your spirited child'.

I am hoping... to keep the joy of the Lord in my heat and be thankful for all things!


I am hearing... Esther is singing and swishing a blanket, Rachel is babbling sweetly!


Around the house... things are looking good, maybe I'll make some curtains for the front room?

One of my favorite things... my husband not working nights, falling to sleep together and waking up together being pounced on by small children!

I am praying... so many friends going through challenging times. Peace about the future!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Lots of visits with friends and family, various appointments, having a nice time!

No comments:

Post a Comment