Saturday, June 27, 2009

The birth of a new blog to explore old ideas.

Many a hours have my husband, friends and family listened to my rambling thoughts. Recalling of experiments, things I have read, crazy and brilliant idea's alike, new and old. Many times do I find myself explaining things that I have become passionate about to friend, family and strangers.

I decided it was time to blog.

Here I will record this journey. Blog's will be eclectic. Some will be well thought out, other's short and sweet. Some not so sweet. Some, like this, done with a baby crawling around my toes and a the dinner cooking on the stove.

Be on the look out for these articles...

Uses of coconut oil
Making your own detergent
Making your own non-toxic housecleaning kit
Various articles on alternative medicines
Using Baking Soda
Cloth Diapering 101
Babywearing
Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment