Sunday, October 4, 2009

The non-toxic cleaning kit.

I have wanted to make my own cleaning kit for a while but since I already had cleaners, it would not have been cost efficient or thrifty. However, since we are moving to a new apartment and currently have no cleaning products, I have no choice but to make new supplies (We got rid of the old stuff, because we didn't want bottles of half full cleaners in storage for 4 months!).

Not only is it cheap, it's also safer and gentler for those of use with little curious children... who will happily eat from the floor, dunk their hands in the toilet and lick the windows. To add to the excitement... its a little better for the environment!

Here is the 'tutorial' I plan on using... I will update you when I have made my cleaning products.... with pictures of course!

CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment